Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

Snus cup - how to use?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> Snus FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kb3edk

Local time: 8:53 AM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Snus cup - how to use?

Buysnus.com has been putting some interesting "freebies" in my last couple orders. The Prismaster was easy enough to figure out and has given me a new appreciation for loose snus. However I have also received a glazed porcelain, Skruf-branded "snus cup" which consists of two saucers that fit on top of each other and then a third, domed piece in the middle with a 2 cm wide hole in the middle.

Is this intended for use with loose snus and a Prismaster? I'm a little unclear as to how this is meant to enhance the snus experience.
sockwars

Local time: 10:53 AM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject:

Can you post a photo?

moisty

Local time: 8:53 AM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject:

I have one of these too, its like an ashtray for snus!

The two black pieces fit together to form the 'snustray' itself, with the hole uppermost (this is to make it easier to dispose of used loose snus by scraping it on the edge- its very effective!) The white part acts as a lid, which in my opinion looks upside down when used as such, so I turned mine up the other way and placed the two black parts into it!

Here's the only pic I could find, it's the thing at the bottom:

Hope this helps! Smile