Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

The best Snus Shop online
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> Snus Shops
View previous topic :: View next topic  

The best Snus Shop online
BuySnus.com
69%
 69%  [ 25 ]
net
19%
 19%  [ 7 ]
SnusExpress
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
SnusWorldWide
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
SnusButiken
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Swedsnus
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

kb3edk

Local time: 4:21 AM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject:

I've ordered from buysnus.com four times since discovering snus on my trip to Sweden this summer. The snus has always arrived in the USA within a week and there have been no problems whatsoever with customs/taxes.
shinobi777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Definately BuySnus!

PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE! I am a Purchasing Director for a multinational company (a professional buyer). I used net and regretted it. I found their pricing and service to be VERY VERY inconsistent. Late delivery and terrible customer service (no one would ever reply to my emails). My advice: buy from Buysnus.com. I've had a few orders with Buysnus and have been very pleased. I have had problems with Buysnus (miscommunication on discount codes, and they double billed me once).... BUT they did an exceptional job of handling these problems quickly and courteously. Let's face it, when buying internationally problems arise, but Buysnus does wonderful job taking care of these problems AND making sure their customers are satisfied. I cannot comment on the service of the other stores, but I have price shopped and found Buysnus to be the best overall deal. When comparing prices make sure to remember that Buysnus almost always has some sort of discount during checkout from 10-20%, every order I have gotten a free gift, and they also have a rebate program to get your sixth roll at half price... they even count the purchases of people you refer to Buysnus toward your sixth roll. Way to go Buysnus!
sockwars

Local time: 6:21 AM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject:

Looks like a bit of a landslide to buysnus.com
I'm gonna try out both them and northener.

StarWing

Local time: 11:21 PM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Feppo wrote:
I used to buy from thenortherner.com, but after several delayed packages and wrong snus bran sent (ettan instead of general), I just had enough and switched to buysnus.com. And so far I have had no reason to regret that decision .

I'm getting the impression I am going to have to do the same thing. One time they offered a Free Can of Lucky Strike with my order (my choice of the 3 types, mini-white, large portion, or large white portion), and I made my selection, and they never sent it. I wrote them about it more than once, and they resent everything else they had already sent (oh well, at least I had some free snus at their error). Seems when they did respond to my emails, they responded to what I did not write, instead of what I did write.

Fortunately, I was able to trade with a Forum Friend to try out the Lucky Strike brand (I had never tried any before).

The last time I ordered my net, it was 3 weeks later before I got my order.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: BUYSNUS.COM rocks!

In case you all haven't seen the other message string (net vs. buysnus), I received a roll of snus from buysnus.com in Iowa in just 6 days. Wow.

TBone
StarWing

Local time: 11:21 PM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: BUYSNUS.COM rocks!

tbonehawk wrote:
In case you all haven't seen the other message string (net vs. buysnus), I received a roll of snus from buysnus.com in Iowa in just 6 days. Wow.

TBone

That's pretty good. I'm gonna try buysnus for the next order of Single cans I make (I save my buying of Rolls for the Swedish Match site);

The first two orders I ever made from net arrived 7 days after they sent them, even though the 2nd order was missing an item. I'm in SW Virginia.