Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

excellent tasting portion snus!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> Portion-packed Snus
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IwillNFAMD

Local time: 5:34 AM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: excellent tasting portion snus!

After being introduced to snus by a Norwegian comrad of mine in medical school, I have been addicted. Originally, i would Bakk a snus with loose and found it after many months very tedious and messy. My socks and inside pant cuffs demonstrated multiple marks. Finally, upon arriving in Norge to visit my new wife's parents, I embarked on a trip to Sweden since the border is so close UP NORTH!! I then began to try snus that was portioned and noticed i need not worry about smiling anymore with the loose stuff running down my teeth.
I Began on General and changed to portion and now, the best, ONYX... The best flavored with the best combination of both the snus and the anis together.
Cheers.
ed

Local time: 11:34 PM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject:

A doctor using snus! It can't be bad for you if a doctor uses it.
Craig de Tering

Local time: 1:34 AM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject:

LOL! Unlike those 50's and 60's ads for Camel cigs. Very Happy
MortenGj

Local time: 11:34 PM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:52 am    Post subject:

Congratulations. You just found a treasure! I'm from Norway, currently living in the US. Thus, I let all of my friends try the scandinavian portion snus. They all love it! They got a buzz, and they don't have to worry about spitting all the time. As you have to while using chew. Even the girls enjoy it! I say that Americans are missing out! I gave my snus the nickname, Black Gold!

-MortenGj
IwillNFAMD

Local time: 5:34 AM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: IS it Good or Really Bad?

As you probably know that any type of tobacco product to your mucosa is not good. As for myself, I do not encourage it but as a former smoker, I have noted that the nicotine helps me keep calm. Just as the swedish typed note on the bottom of the box.
There have been many studies that show that loose portion snus causes pancreatic cancer because of the swallowing of the drip. It is of note that it still has been noted to cause a local influx of inflammatory mediators.
Nothing that is foreign, excluding those but not limited to persons, objects, tobacco, may cause harm to you health.
Use in moderation.

Cheers.
ed