Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

1 Roll Of Skruf Original Portion Going Spare

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> Skruf
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwood72

Local time: 11:43 PM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: 1 Roll Of Skruf Original Portion Going Spare

Hi,

Would anybody within the EU be interested in buying a roll of Skruf Original Portion (9mg Nicotine/pouch) from me? I've ended up with 2 rolls as 1 of the rolls that I ordered that I thought had got lost in the post has now turned up so I now have 20 cans. Only using 2 cans a week that's about 5 month's supply for me! and the majority of it would be past it's best before date before I got to use it even keeping it refrigerated. I would put it on Ebay but selling Tobacco is banned on there and I don't have any friends that use/even know about Snus because of the EU ban. I'd hate to see it go to waste! I'd be prepated to sell it for $23 including p&p (1/2 of what I paid for it) If you're interested drop me a PM.
Dave***t

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject:

Do you not have a freezer? It seems with the prices of snus likely to rise significantly in the new year that it'd be a shame to get rid of extra snus at a loss when a few months down the line it'll cost you a fair bit more to replace it. I've not personally ended up with snus in the freezer for long periods of time, but I'm told it'll happily keep for months and months.

Just a thought mate, I don't want to disparage your generosity!
mwood72

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Dave***t wrote:
Do you not have a freezer? It seems with the prices of snus likely to rise significantly in the new year that it'd be a shame to get rid of extra snus at a loss when a few months down the line it'll cost you a fair bit more to replace it. I've not personally ended up with snus in the freezer for long periods of time, but I'm told it'll happily keep for months and months.

Just a thought mate, I don't want to disparage your generosity!

Dave,

Thanks for the info on the freezer trick.

What's this I hear about Snus going up in the new year? Isn't EU sales tax already 25%? Surprised It's always been another good thing about Snusing not having to pay 4-5£ per pack of 20 ciggies.
Dave***t

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject:

I've read that it's also an idea to employ some form of air tight seal if available, stops any drying out. Although when I've put snus in the freezer it's usually been ok when the time has come to take it out. HTH.

And yeah, the price increase is potentially a real pain, there's a topic discussing it in the 'snus news' section of this site. Apparently it's only a proposal so far, but we all know how those sorts of proposals have a startling likelihood of ending up as law. Even Kardus doesn't seem all that bad compared to UK cigarette prices at the moment, and I'm hoping it stays that way!