Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

The best Snus Shop online
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> Snus Shops
View previous topic :: View next topic  

The best Snus Shop online
BuySnus.com
69%
 69%  [ 25 ]
net
19%
 19%  [ 7 ]
SnusExpress
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
SnusWorldWide
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
SnusButiken
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Swedsnus
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

marcus
Site Admin

Local time: 5:33 AM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: The best Snus Shop online

Which is the best online snus shop? Consider price, delivery time, web shop, customer relations and other aspects.
Feppo

Local time: 4:33 AM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject:

I used to buy from thenortherner.com, but after several delayed packages and wrong snus bran sent (ettan instead of general), I just had enough and switched to buysnus.com. And so far I have had no reason to regret that decision .
sockwars

Local time: 6:33 AM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:58 am    Post subject:

Thanks for putting up the list. I have never bought online before but I will have to when I move back to Finland (in South Africa atm where there are plentiful and very cheap (about US$1.60 per can) supplies!)....

alvern

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject:

I have just placed one order at buysnus.com, but I think they where fast to deliver, and delivered the snus that I had ordered..

One problem though, and that is getting it trough the norwegian border... They actually write on the outside of the envelope that it contains snus !! What is the point of doing that??

But anyhow, I got 2 out of 3 packages through - so I am happy....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject:

I found this review of different online shops... It might be helpful to some.

http://www.skyhorse.org/2006/05/snus-do-it-the-swedish-way

May Pen Ray

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject:

I have only used buysnus.com and is very please with the delivery time - approx one week to asia.
And the content is allways according to my order
schoeggu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: northener.com

is also good! you dont have to pay taxes
afka

Local time: 7:33 AM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject:

buysnus.com...as already mentioned in previous posts, fast delivery time + quality are the most importnant what snusaddict needs Razz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject:

I live in Finland and I can´t order snus from buysnus.com. They aren´t delivery in Finland Sad , so my points go to the Snusexpress.com, sorry.
Craig de Tering

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject:

First I used to buy from Snusbutiken but I always had to borrow one of my parent's credit card for that. They didn't use the IBAN/BIC method. Plus they didn't have many different brands of snus which was a hassle if you wanted to try single cans.
I'll order anywhere I can without a credit card. Credit cards are absolutely USELESS in Holland as everyone already has PIN. Why should I pay rent for something no-one ever uses here? A CC in Holland is pure luxury, just to show off you have plenty of money.
tobebryant1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Canada snus

Hey guys,

I have a problem, i am in Canada for one year, so i order 30 cans on www.buysnus.com. it was really cheap, just 80 euros, without taxes in europe.

but then there was the surprise: another 80 euros here in canada, although they sent the snus to me in 6 differen packages.
Is there any way to come around that, to avoid them to know that there is tobacco in there?

Have a nice day, thanks,

Tobi
Craig de Tering

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject:

That doesn't sound right.
I don't know how much % your VAT/sales tax is but seems to me you'd never have to pay 100% on a product.
As I'm inside the EU just like Sweden I pay the swedish VAT.

Ideally you'd have to pay €80 for the product and then some %% taxes.
Send them an e-mail to sort it out... perhaps you need to call up your local tax offices and ask what the going tax rate is for importing tobacco products.
carotevi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Canada snus

tobebryant1 wrote:
Hey guys,

I have a problem, i am in Canada for one year, so i order 30 cans on www.buysnus.com. it was really cheap, just 80 euros, without taxes in europe.

but then there was the surprise: another 80 euros here in canada, although they sent the snus to me in 6 differen packages.
Is there any way to come around that, to avoid them to know that there is tobacco in there?

Have a nice day, thanks,

Tobi

The only thing that I know you could try is getting someone outside Canada to order the snus, then when it comes to them have them repackage it and send it to you. They would have to label the package and claim it is something else. They would have to say the package contains something that is not taxable in Canada. Of course if you get caught.......
alvern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject:

Craig de Tering wrote:
I don't know how much % your VAT/sales tax is but seems to me you'd never have to pay 100% on a product.

Well!! In Norway a can costs about 50-60 Nkr in the stores, and I had to pay 70 Nkr in taxes.....When it costs about 20Nkr in the swedish stores, then we can talk about well over the 100% limit you're talking about....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject:

alvern wrote:
Craig de Tering wrote:

Well!! In Norway a can costs about 50-60 Nkr in the stores, and I had to pay 70 Nkr in taxes.....When it costs about 20Nkr in the swedish stores, then we can talk about well over the 100% limit you're talking about....

OMFG!
Det norsk ligningsmyndighetene er helt sprø! Very Happy

A friend from Oppdal studying here in Eindhoven must be very glad I showed him how to order snus by internet then. He used to buy snus in Norge when on holidays and bring it back here with him.