Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

Skruf Original Portion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> Skruf
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwood72

Local time: 8:46 AM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Skruf Original Portion

I just tried Skruf Original portion and liked it a lot. It doesn't seem to drip very much for a brown portion and has a very mellow tobacco taste with a hint of orange/lemon. Just out of interest does anyone know what the Nicotine content of it is? I know General Originals are 8mg. It also gives a nice buzz.
zoompow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject:

I love both Skuf original and Knox portions. They are my favorites, and which I buy just depends on whether I am able to spend more or want to spend less at order time. The outside of the portions are drier, even though the snus inside is just as damp as normal, which keeps them from dripping as much. Skruf original's description on snusworldwide.com lists nicotine as 9mg/portion, and mentions that it has a slightly higher content than most.
mwood72

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject:

zoompow wrote:
I love both Skuf original and Knox portions. They are my favorites, and which I buy just depends on whether I am able to spend more or want to spend less at order time. The outside of the portions are drier, even though the snus inside is just as damp as normal, which keeps them from dripping as much. Skruf original's description on snusworldwide.com lists nicotine as 9mg/portion, and mentions that it has a slightly higher content than most.

It sure is good Snus. I'm glad I tried it Smile