Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

New Snus - Level

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> Snus News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate the Level Snus? (5=very good)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

marcus
Site Admin

Local time: 11:57 PM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: New Snus - Level

NEW SNUS!!

From BuySnus.com : "A new snus from the Gallaher Group, this snus is based on the low priced cigarettes with the same name. These cigarettes are selling very well in Sweden, the major reason is the very low price. The Level snus has as the cigarettes a very low price and the competitors will be Kronan, Knox and LD (also from Gallaher). Level is flavoured with chocolate, liquorice and bergamot and reminds of a large brand at the competitor Swedish Match."

Dave***t

Local time: 10:57 PM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject:

I'm interested to try it - buysnus have a 1 free tin with any 10 other tins offer mentioned too - sorry if this seems a bit thick, but does that mean order any 10 tins of any old snus you like and they'll automatically add a free can of Level?
sockwars

Local time: 12:57 AM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject:

sounds like it, yes

Dave***t

Local time: 10:57 PM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject:

OK, another question... (I suppose I should just buy some of the damn stuff and stop wondering, but I'm not placing my order yet!)

Buysnus says it's flavoured with chocolate, liquorice and bergamot (is that bergamot oil or the herb bergamot - they're totally different things!).

net says it's not flavoured at all.

Who's right?