Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

Does anyone do this?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> Portion-packed Snus
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blizzardbeast

Local time: 8:54 AM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Does anyone do this?

I've found when using protion snus, I will put in my lip like normal, but after about 10-15 minutes, I start moving it around with my tongue. I usually end up turning it around, putting it down under my tongue, eventually chewing on it like bubble gum until it breaks.
sockwars

Local time: 10:54 AM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject:

haha, no I've never done this! Surprised
once my portion is it, that's the last i touch it until i take it out again, unless it starts to slip out of position, which i correct by pushing from the outside of my lip under my nose.
how can you bare the taste/juices?

tbonehawk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject:

I move the portion around between my teeth when it's getting weak, and then put it back in place under my upper lip. The saliva seems to get it activated again, but that lasts for only about 20 minutes max, sometimes less.
If you ever get tempted to try Copenhagen Pouches (like I did recently), and do the same thing (like I didn't) you will certainly regret it. You might just spring an ulcer that would burn it's way to fresh air! Those things are strong! Well, that's curiosity for you... I find using a traditional American dip now to be really strange. I think it's the flavor. It's so overdone - really burnt smoky, almost chemical-ly. I'll be sticking to snus.

TBone
blizzardbeast

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject:

Sockwars-I used American Copenhagen for a lot of years before switching to snus. If you can swallow that, you can swallow anything. It is much stronger than any snus, with the exception of Strongcut and Stark Skruf.

TBone- I still use one dip of Cope a day, it isn't that bad. A guy I work with doesn't have internet, and likes my snus and bums some off me every day. He also feels bad by doing this, so I feel obliged to take his Cope. But overall, it will be a rare occasion for me to buy any 'snuff' anymore, maybe if I get a craving for some Peach or something. Also, if you think Cope is chemical tasting now, try the stuff shipped overseas for the military in the plastic cans. That crap is nothing but pure chemical taste.