Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

Best Snus
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> All Brands
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tipsy

Local time: 9:36 PM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Best Snus

Which is your favourite snus ? And why?

Local time: 12:36 AM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject:

My favourite, the one & only - Ettan loose
Although i've tried many different marks but nothing beats this one. It's all about taste and good feeling what Ettan loose can offer Smile
Toren

Local time: 1:36 PM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject:

Ever since Kardus became available in regular tins, I've used nothing else. The "cut" makes it stay in place very well and the taste is light and pleasant.
sockwars

Local time: 11:36 PM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject:

I don't have a favourite, but at the moment I am with Catch Dry trying the different flavours...

carotevi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject:

I have tried many different brands and some are good and some are bad of course. The brands that I seem to stick with are General portion and Catch eucalyptus. I use both of those brands, switching back and forth during the day.

Whenever a new brand comes out I always try it with a few cans but never stick with them. The cheaper brands are ok but I always come back to my two favorites.
zoompow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject:

Knox has come to be my favorite for the last couple of months. The others that make my favorite list from time to time are Skruf, Grovsnus, and General.
Snusoholiker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: My favourites

The best taste I think is from General loose, tried alot of different snus but General is still the best in my opinion. Skruf strong loose is also nice if for example im at a party or something like that and i want max effect. If you got any good suggestions I'm always eager to try new types Very Happy Wink
Golgot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:14 am    Post subject:

I have tried many different brands of Pouch Snus (portion) and some are good and some are bad of course. I've never try loose Snus...

My favourites - General Maxi Portion and Strongcut Portion.

I like a maximum effect in my mouth !!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: best snus

i've been snusing for abouta year, my favorite thus far is lucky strike portion. had to give up cigs, and the lucky brand gives me the true tobacco satisfaction.

Local time: 11:36 PM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Yep, until now, Lucky Strike (brown portion) has IMO the taste which resembles real cigarette tobacco smell/taste most.

It's good but not my fave. I have no idea which is. I like too many different ones. Razz
snusfreak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject:

General Lös Snus!
the only one!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject:

My favourite one is also General Lös Snus because it has the best flavour out of many snus brands. I tried about 20 different ones, but General Lös Snus convinced me
blizzardbeast

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject:

Well, I haven't tried too many types of snus yet, but my favorite of what I have tried is Gotesborg Rape. I like the flavor, as it has a good, but not overwhelming tobacco flavor, and also a very pleasant smell to it.
Toren

Local time: 1:36 PM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject:

I'll have to try Lucky Strike, it sounds interesting. One I enjoyed a lot before going almost exclusively to Kardus was Landströms, and I'll still get a box from time to time. I just ordered the new Montecristo and Romeo y Julieta snus, and I'll be interested to see how they are like...if US Customs doesn't seize them because they have Cuban tobacco in them! I wish they came in a loose form, but it seems portion snus is really taking over the market.
mh34444

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject:

Lucky Strike gets my vote. I can't think of a better way of describing the flavor other than how it's advertised, TOASTED. A nice bite to the taste, and the flavor in the mouth is great, and lasts a long time.