Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

Bacco Cranberry

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> Bacco / Offroad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mh34444

Local time: 11:27 PM

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Bacco Cranberry

I made the mistake of buying this low priced snus in its loose version. Never again. A thick cut course dip that doesn't moisten easily and it doesn't provide the cranberry flavor, or aroma that it advertises. I tried packing it in my upper lip and provided lots of saliva with no results. I spit the crap into my spitter which already had clear saliva in it and it didn't even change the color of the spit.

I tossed the rest of the can.
snusfreak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject:

Yesterday i tried that snus. It was a present. Actually i don´t like portion and now i know why. the can is cool, but the taste really strange, i need the tobacco taste and not this one. that portion is very wet. after five minutes i must spit it out.
No and never again!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:10 am    Post subject:

I find it very fine. I can see that we have different taste, because i like the taste of tobacco and a slight taste of cranberry. This is not a candy snus like Skruf and i still like the taste of tobacco.
snusmaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject:

snusfreak wrote:
Yesterday i tried that snus. It was a present. Actually i don´t like portion and now i know why. the can is cool, but the taste really strange, i need the tobacco taste and not this one. that portion is very wet. after five minutes i must spit it out.
No and never again!

Did you put the portion in the middle of your mouth?
I normally as spit if I put dem in the sides (i do that to hid them Very Happy )
When i use them in the middle i never spit.
snusfreak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject:

Yes snusmaster, i put my snus allways i the middle. i have that problem only with portion snus!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject:

not good, too much like a dip guys,

I prefer the original one, but that is all about my taste, if you like the taste in the snus, take it, not a bad option!

Cheers,

Tobi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject:

I had bacco 3 times now the last portions was to wet, but I contacted V2tobacco.com an got 5 perfect cans for free.
V2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject:

We are always open for opinion about our snus, and have on customer feedback already made some changes.

See more on our webpage: www.v2Tobacco.com and please write us if you have any suggestions